Saturday, August 24, 2013

Too faced brush first impression!

So I know I'm about a month behind with this!!! Oops. Anyway, I was super excited when I got the delivery with my brush set. At first I looked at it and was a little disappointed, it wasn't what I thought I ordered. However, it grew on me! I felt the brushes at first and thought they were to flimsy and soft but I was wrong!!!! They are super soft but still allow you to apply the color without a mess. I use them as my everyday travel makeup bag now! It's perfect! I can fit concealer, a few shadows, powder, a comb and my Claritin!!! I love that the brushes have a place so they aren't just laying in with the makeup!!! 

Overall I say PERFECTION!!!! Everyone needs this for a small bag to just throw in your purse with all your beauty needs!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment